6 Reasons Why Digital Marketers should use WordPress?
This is a very common question from Students when we Alive Digital: Digital Marketing Training Institute in Pune teaches them about WordPress for website designing and SEO. Following are 6 main reasons why Digital Marketers should opt for WordPress.
- Freely Available and Opensource:
- WordPress is a free software, this means you are free to download, install, use and modify it. You can use it to create any kind of website. It is also open source which means the source code of the software is available for anyone to study, modify and play with.
- You can say it’s an Eco-system where everything is Free for Everyone.
- The most popular CMS in the world:
- WordPress holds the largest CMS market share by far and currently accounts for over a quarter of all websites. As a result, many users are already familiar with the WordPress CMS, requiring less staff training when building a new site.
- Highly customizable for great flexibility:
- WordPress is popular because it meets the demands of many users with its flexible framework, which allows designers and developers to create and modify layouts and applications. Coupled with user-generated extensions, websites are no longer limited by enterprise extensions.
- Our team has experience extending WordPress functionality, as well as incorporating a wide range of plugins, to meet our clients’ unique demands.
- Anyone can design it. No need to have technical knowledge:
- Before WordPress became a popular CMS for website development, it was developed for non-tech savvy bloggers. So, most of the user-interface components are easy to use, and there are written and recorded manuals available for easily learning how to use WordPress functions. Our team handles all the complexities of setting up and customizing your website; all you have to do is to update the content on pages, posts, widgets, etc.
- Lower setup and maintenance costs:
- According to us, WordPress incurs fewer setup, customization, and maintenance costs in comparison to other Open Source CMS like Drupal and Joomla. Additionally, it is relatively easier to find WordPress designers and developers if more customization or development is necessary for the future. You don’t get locked down by a static website or proprietary CMS that is costly to tweak after initial development.
- WordPress can be a quick win for improving your customer experience. Contact us today to learn more.
- Free themes & plugins available:
- WordPress can be self-hosted, so there are no costs associated with downloading, installing and upgrading. There are more than 50,000 WordPress plugins (often free), such as slideshows, contact forms, SEO optimization (All in One SEO), etc.