Difference between WordPress Post and Page
Being Digital Marketing Class in Pune we always getting the question while giving training on WordPress is that “What is the difference between Page & Post in WordPress?”. The last blog is about WordPress Post here will explain WordPress Page and later will give the difference between them.
If you are using WordPress as a blog, then you will end up using posts for the majority of your site’s content. Posts are content entries listed in reverse chronological order on your blog’s homepage. Due to their reverse chronological order, your posts are meant to be timely.
Difference between WordPress Post and Page:
The differences we list below definitely have exceptions. You can use plugins or code snippets to extend the functionality of both content types. Below is the list of key differences by default.
- Posts are timely vs. Pages are timeless.
- Posts are social vs. Pages are NOT.
- Posts can be categorized vs. Pages are hierarchical.
- Posts are included in RSS feed vs. Pages are not.
- Pages have custom template feature vs. Posts do not.
- Pages have their own Identity Vs. The post doesn’t have their own Identity.
- You can’t comment on Page Vs. You can comment on Post.
To know more about WordPress, It’s Post, Pages and Digital Marketing join Alive Digital: Digital Marketing Training Institute in Pune or Contact Us