Once you done with website designing your next step Digital Marketing is Search engine Optimization which requires the keyword analysis and research… How we can get a list of keywords, well .. Again goggle comes to our rescue. The Google AdWords Keyword Planner tool is a useful resource for building strong keyword lists. A free-to-use feature within Ad Words, its tools for generating keyword ideas and bid estimations can help you plan your marketing strategy.
Steps to create a list of keywords
- Login in to google ad-words with your gmail id and click to keyword planner.. This is the place where you can tell google about your product/services , so that google will return the list of words which are nothing but the actual words, phrases or keywords people used to search your products/ services on google search engine.
- Enter your product/services or search term
- Select the Targeting (which locations and language search results you are looking for?)
- Negative Keyword – term that won’t show when a search contains any of these terms.
- ate Range – Shows an average monthly searches for specific Date Range
Hit Get Ideas ! All set to get a list of Keywords..You will see a thousands of keywords.. which are searched in last 12 month(date range given above)
Now you will see a columns like keywords(relevant to your search terms ), Avg. monthly searches for each keyword and Competition for the same.
Competition? ” is the number of advertisers that showed on each keyword relative to all keywords across Google.” Competition is of 3 types Low, Medium and High
Avg Monthly Searches? “The average number of searches for this keyword and its close variants based on the targeting settings and date range you’ve selected. You can use this information to see how popular your keywords are during a certain time of the year.”
Suggested Bid? “The recommended bid for a keyword idea. ”
Question is how and which keywords to target? I would recommend go for Relevant keywords & Low and Medium Competition keywords with High avg monthly searches..
Add to plan such a keywords which matches above categories.. You are Done with the keyword analysis ans research.
To learn Digital Marketing in detail join Alive Digital