Google Drive, again a googles creation which is a file storage and synchronization service. It allows users to store files in the cloud, synchronize files across devices, and share files. Launched on April 24, 2012,
How to Access Google Drive?
- go to drive.google.com
- At the top, type a word or phrase into the search box
- To narrow your search, click the Down arrow
- Fill out any of the following sections
- And click Search
How to use Google Drive
- You can store your files securely and open or edit them from any device using Google Drive
- Go to drive.google.com
- Upload or create files
- You can upload files from your computer or create files in Google Drive
- Share and organize files
- You can share files or folders, so other people can view, edit, or comment on them
Does my Data stored in Google drive is private?
When you upload anything to Google Drive, they are stored in secure data centers. If your computer, phone, or tablet is lost or broken, you can still access your files from other devices. Your files are private unless you share them.
Is Google Drive Free?
Google gives every user 15 GB of free Drive storage space, which is shared across files in Google Drive, messages and attachments in Gmail, and pictures and videos in Google Photos.
Join Alive Digital to learn more about Google tools and Digital Marketing